Friday, March 18, 2016

CWS Design Team Artist: Mary V

Hello, dear friends!

All right! It's time to meet our Design Team Artists!
First up is:


Mary V
Blog: Scraps Da MaryV

Bio:
"I am a paper lover and a blogger whenever I can find the time. I'm married and I have 2 teenage daughters. I live in the North of Portugal. My paper crafting hobby started about four years ago with some scrapbooking but it was when I discovered that I could make cards, among other things, like
boxes, bags, tags and anything my imagination allowed, that I became addicted. There is so much to learn and I feel humble when I visit other blogs and see wonderful projects.
When I created my blog, back in 2012, I only had a few visits, some time later, I decided that I was ready to show my projects to the world. It was when I started submitting to challenge blogs. And I'm glad I did that! I've learned so much with so many wonderful crafters out there!"

Visit her blog and leave her some love! =)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our team dear Mary..
    cant wait to see your first card on April
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!